Greatest Weekness

Disguise a strength as a weakness. 


Examples of Weaknesses:

  1. I sometimes push my people too hard. I like to work with a sense of urgency and everyone is not on the same wavelength.
  2. For my weakness, I always say that some people say I'm over-friendly. You can't go wrong with that one. Usually, the person interviewing is like "Oh, that's not a bad thing at all."
  3. I'm a little egoistic when it comes to winning things and get a little ruthless too.
  4. I lose patience sometimes when I am not in a position to complete the assigned job in time.
  5. I have to work on having more patience and giving myself a break, because I always want everything done at once.
  6. Tend to go to any limits while helping my friends.
  7. I am too focused on my work and I need to find more time to relax.
  8. I'm too focused on work and need to develop some after-hours hobbies.

14 Responses so far.

  1. CUTIE says:

    Thanks a lot for providing valuable information.
    Plastic Injection Molding Company 

  2. rohan says:

    why didn't you put adv. on your blog

  3. dvdmv says:

    I wish to express thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of such a circumstance. Because of browsing throughout the the net and finding concepts which were not productive, I assumed my life was well over. Living without the presence of strategies to the problems you've sorted out by way of the article content is a critical case, and the kind which may have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I hadn't discovered your web page. Your own natural talent and kindness in playing with a lot of stuff was precious. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a subject like this. I can also at this point look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for this skilled and result oriented help. I will not think twice to suggest your web sites to any person who wants and needs guide about this topic. BUY HERE PAY HERE CAR LOTS HOUSTON TX

  4. Ekeeda says:

    Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.  Mechanical Engineering Online

  5. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing JEE syllabus

  6. Unknown says:

    It's a amazing information for me.tnx

  7. mandi says:

    Abstain from giving a quality camouflaged as a shortcoming like, "I'm a stickler." Interviewers https://www.assignmentspot.co.uk/ realize this is a cop-out. Rather, pick a genuine shortcoming and put a positive turn on it. Discussion about the way that you understand it's an issue, and examine the manners in which you're attempting to improve.

  8. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com. 

  9. Jack says:

    Berinvestasi dalam saham adalah cara terbaik untuk menumbuhkan kekayaan. Untuk investor jangka panjang, cek juga Mengenal Fungsi Bank Kustodian dalam Investasi Saham dan markets saham adalah investasi yang baik bahkan selama periode volatilitas pasar - penurunan pasar saham berarti banyak saham yang dijual.

  10. "Thank you for sharing this informative post. Looking forward to read more.
    Mechanics Brookevale | Car service rookvale"

  11. This is a great blog on mechanical. Keep posting more informational blogs.

    Best schools Coimbatore
    Best Schools in Vedapatti Coimbatore

Leave a Reply