- Control Arm: A movable lever that fastens the steering knuckle to the frame of the vehicle.
- Control Arm Busing: This is a sleeve which allows the control arm to move up and down on the frame.
- Strut Rod: Prevents the control arm from swinging forward and backwards.
- Ball Joints: A joint that allows the control arm and steering knuckle to move up and down and sideways as well
- Shock absorbers or Struts: prevents the suspension from bounce after spring compression and extension
- Stabilizer Bar: Limits body roll of the vehicle during cornering
- Spring: Supports the weight of the vehicle
Spur Gear Helical Gear Herringbone Gear Bevel Gear Worm Gear Rack and Pinion Internal and External Gear Face Gear Sprcokets 1)...
1) Camshaft : Camshaft is a type of rotating device or apparatus used in piston engines for propelling or operating poppet valves. Cams...
First....What is torque?: Torque is a twisting force- (it doesn't do any 'work' itself- it is simple an application of energy...
Advantages of Front Wheel Drive- Interior space: Since the powertrain is a single unit contained in the engine compartment of t...
Unfortunately there is no single battery technology available on the market today that can be considered as “The Solution” for all classes o...
- Mechanical Engineering
- General Engineering
- General Engineering - Solved
- Mechanical Engineering- Solved
- Comparison between MacPherson & Double Wishbone Su...
- Preventive Measures for suspension system
- Common problems of the suspension system
- Components of the Suspension System
- Principle of Suspension System
- Suspension System Introduction
- Mechanical Advantage
- ▼ August (11)