Prior to any interview, you should have a list mentally prepared of your greatest strengths. You should also have, a specific example or two, which illustrates each strength, an example chosen from your most recent and most impressive achievements.You should, have this list of your greatest strengths and corresponding examples from your achievements so well committed to memory that you can recite them cold after being shaken awake at 2:30AM.
Examples of Strengths:
1. One of my biggest strengths is my communication skills. I work very well with all kinds of people, and understand that everyone has different perspectives about projects and work tasks - so when I work with others I realize that everyone comes to the table with different priorities and objectives. I keep this in mind when I communicate tasks that need to be accomplished with positive reinforcement and awareness of what others are working on.
2. A positive attitude will not differentiate you from the crowd. A good attitude is expected of every employee. Also you should back up what you say with an example. For example, don't just say you have good customer service skills prove it by also telling them how you won a company award or received positive customer comment letters for your good service.
3. My strength is my flexibility to handle change. As customer service manager at my last job, I was able to turn around a negative working environment and develop a very supportive team.
4. Hard worker
7. Able to prioritize
8. Believe in myself; self-confidence
9. I have the ability to cope with failures and try to learn from my mistakes.
10. I like to work in team and have been an active participant and organizer at several places.
11. One of my greatest strengths I've acquired during my education is good analytical and planning skills. This has always benefited me to set goals and try to achieve them. But at the same time, I'm driven by the thoughts of success.
12. Full commitment to my work
13. Highly energetic
14. Love to learn new things.
15. Having good interpersonal skills
16. Well organized and like to be neat with all of my work
17. A good helper towards those who need it
18. I am a team player and work well with others.
19. Optimistic approach towards life..
20. I am a quick learner. I have great problem-solving skills and am willing to learn new things to get the job done.
21. Focus on your strengths, but have an answer regarding a challenge you have met and overcome... Weaknesses do not exist, just challenges and solutions...
22. Think of any trait or skill you have that pertains to the job you are applying for. Think of instances when you have shown a lot of skill in that area.