Spur Gear Helical Gear Herringbone Gear Bevel Gear Worm Gear Rack and Pinion Internal and External Gear Face Gear Sprcokets 1)...
First....What is torque?: Torque is a twisting force- (it doesn't do any 'work' itself- it is simple an application of energy...
1) Camshaft : Camshaft is a type of rotating device or apparatus used in piston engines for propelling or operating poppet valves. Cams...
Advantages of Front Wheel Drive- Interior space: Since the powertrain is a single unit contained in the engine compartment of t...
Two of the most popular suspensions systems for passenger cars today are the double wishbone suspension system and the MacPherson’s strut s...
- Reverted Gear Train
- Planetary or Epicyclic Gear Train Gear Train
- Simple & Compound Gear Train
- Gear Train
- How does gear ratio affect Torque
- How does a gear ratio affect speed
- Gear Ratio
- Use of Gear & Advantage of teeth on gear
- Terminology of Spur Gear
- Types of Gear
- Gear Parameters
- Gear Introduction
- Overall Power Loss in Engine
- Efficiency of the Engine
- How to Produce More Engine Power?
- Engine Problems
- Components of Automobile engine
- Principle of Operation of an Engine
- Working of a Car
- Construction & Working of Differential Assembly
- Need of a Differential
- Advantages & Disadvantages of All or 4- Wheel Driv...
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Rear Wheel Drive
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Front Wheel Drive
- Differential Introduction
- Fluid Coupling
- Different Types of Clutch
- Requirements of a Good Clutch
- Clutch Introduction
- Anti-Braking System
- Air Brake System
- Hydraulic Brake
- Frictional, Pumping & Electromagnetic Brake
- Types of Brakes
- Brake Introduction
- Advantages of using Rechargeable Batteries
- Are Primary and Rechargeable Batteries interchange...
- The batteries work best in different devices
- Types of Battery- Primary & Secondary(Rechargeable...
- Principle of Operation
- Battery Introduction
- Future developments in the Automotive Transmission...
- CONTINUOUSLY VARIABLE TRANSMISSION
- Sequential Transmission
- Dual-Clutch Transmisson
- Semi-Automatic Transmission
- Comparison between Manual and Automatic Transmissi...
- Clutches & Bands, Torque Converter, Valve Body
- Planetary Gear Sets
- Automatic Transmission
- Synchronized Transmission
- Double clutching
- Five Speed Manual Transmission
- Working of Manual Transmission
- Components of Manual Transmission
- Manual Transmission
- Types of Transmission System
- Need for a Transmission
- Layout of a Car
- Introduction of Transmission System
- ▼ July (60)